Device for automatic transportation of targets is designed for shooting using ball ammunition firearms to a running target at a distance of 50m from the firing point and applies in sports, competitive and hunting shootings.
The device meets the requirements of the regulations of the ISSF, ensures the smooth conduct of the sport and hunting competitions as well as training.
Device is made in two versions:
- for sport shooting – include two-speed gear motor
- for hunting shooting – include one-speed gear motor
The rail track is build of modules. Each module can be 2-3m long allowing for any length of the track configuration. Rail track is very mobile can be easily assembled and disassembled in very short time. Drive and control unit is mounted directly to the rail track frame simplifying the assembly of the device.
Target can be made with flip functionality allowing shooting when carrier is moving in both directions, which accelerates the competitions and training and reduces the wear on the machine.
Control panel enable shooter to operate device independently, allowing to decide when to start.
- main circuit-3 x400/230V 50Hz,
- control circuits -12V and 24V,
- input power-ok. 1,1 – 1,5 kV.A;
- basic unit -class 1 – secondary shock protection – circuit breaker or differential-current switch in the power board
- control unit and additional equipment – class II;
- Drive motor – 3-phase 400V
Time of travel:
- fast runs – 2,50 s + 0,10 s;
- slow runs – 5,00 s + 0,20 s;
Steel drive cable fi 5 mm